Top 5 Posts of 2016
- Posted in :
Happy 2017! In 2016, we published some really beautiful work. A huge thank you to the photographers who send their sessions and articles and allow me to interview them on my podcast. Want to know the top 5 posts of 2016? Read below to find out.
The numbers have spoken. These are the most widely read articles and featured sessions of the year. Ready?
1) In first place is a featured session by one of the sweetest people you’ve ever met, Kelly Parnell. And did I mention how beautiful her photography is? Her session featured her daughter and some baby goats. Check it out here.
This session was just gorgeous and I was excited to have it on my website. Congratulations, Kelly!
2) In second place, we have a podcast interview with someone I truly admire and respect, Jamie Swanson, of The Modern Tog. Click here to see the post and listen to the podcast.
In this podcast interview, we discussed photography pricing. If you haven’t listened to it, you won’t want to miss it. Congratulations, Jamie!
3) In third place is an article by a really talented and sweet person, Wendy Conrad. In this article, she walks us through how to do a milk bath photo session. Click here to see the article.
If you’ve ever wondered how to set one up, be sure to read the article. Congratulations, Wendy!
4) In fourth place is an article by Rebecca Danzenbaker about why she color coordinates her newborn sessions. Her use of color is stunning. Click here to read it.
The images are beautiful and she gives very practical advice. Congratulations, Rebecca!
5) Rounding out our top 5 is a session by Lymarie Portela Jackson about empowering clients. Click here to see it.
Her featured session is at a pool and features swimmers. It’s such a unique session and I was proud to feature it. Congratulations, Lymarie!
Thank you for reading!
Be sure to be part of our community by signing up for the newsletter. Get an instant download of our Nice Photographer’s Guide just for signing up!
[gravityform id=”9″ title=”false” description=”false”]